The wonderful Eastnor Steam & Vintage returns this May Bank Holiday to regale enthusiasts of classic vehicles and steam engines. A brilliant day out for the whole family.
Look round an impressive line up of classic vehicles and Steam Engines:
- Enjoy a ride on a model engine, courtesy of the Hereford Society of Model Engineers
- Roll up for ride on a Vintage Carousel and Chair Swing
- Try your hand with the Giant Garden Games on the Valley Lawn
- Relax and listen to the sweet sounds of Sauce City Jazz
- Discover the Vintage Tea Tent on the Valley Lawn serving hot drinks and cakes
- Be entertained with a traditional Punch & Judy Show
- Enjoy the antics of resident entertainers Jem and Mark
- Sample the delights of a Pig Roast and a Bar in the Castle Courtyard
- Have fun on a Pony Ride
PLUS… All of the normal attractions: Castle, Arboretum, Knight’s Maze, Children’s Adventure Playground, Junior Assault Course, Treetop Walkway, Woodland Play Area, Lakeside & Woodland Walks, Tree Hunters’ Trek, Rope Swings, Children’s Fun Booklets!
** DOGS WELCOME!! **
TICKET PRICES TO BE CONFIRMED
For more information on the Eastnor Steam & Vintage event click here
More about Ledbury