The Gruffalo’s Christmas Celebration
Celebrate the launch of the new Gruffalo’s child activity trail, visit Father Christmas’ grotto and create Christmas crafts to take home at Queenswood Country Park family event
A new Gruffalo’s Child sculpture is being added to the trail! Activity sheets will be available from the Visitor Centre (cost £1) which take you around all the sculptures and the new addition! Each completed trail wins you a jumbo sticker!
- The trail is aimed predominantly at children aged 2 to 6 years but is great fun for all the family.
- The trail is less than 1.5 km long so manageable for little legs.
- The trail is suitable for pushchairs and buggies.
Father Christmas comes to Queenswood! For one day only, Father Christmas will be at home in his grotto and welcoming visitors. Each child visiting will receive a present (if they’ve been good all year of course…)
- Aimed at children aged 2 to 10
- Costs £3 per child. (Babes in arms can visit for free but will not receive a gift.)
- No booking required but please be aware that there may be a queue at peak times.
- Please note that dogs cannot come into the grotto.
Running all day in the Jubilee Building, we’ll be creating lovely Christmas Crafts from natural materials (and adding some sparkles!).
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Each craft activity will be individually priced from £1 to £3
- No booking required, pop along any time.
- Please note that dogs cannot come into the Jubille building
No booking required – a drop in event.
More Christmas events in Herefordshire here
Fees & Tickets
All activities individually priced from £1 to £3
Event LocationDinmore Hill Leominster HR6 0PY
Organiser: Herefordshire Wildlife Trust