For a full list of activities for disabled and non-disabled children and young people, their families and friends, see the link below and for more information visit the Allinteractive website.
January to February 2020
The Allinteractive project gathers information about and develops opportunities and activities for disabled and non-disabled children and young people in Herefordshire. This project is funded by Herefordshire Council and offers:
- Inclusion Needs You training for activity providers and supporters
- Information about activities, arts, culture, fitness, sports, environment, games and more
- Activities working with providers in a variety of ways including providing publicity, supporting activities with trained staff, initiating taster sessions, running inclusive under 5’s sessions, and assisting with funding
- Consulting and working with disabled children, young people and families
- Providing information about activities, via the MFN website, Facebook page and Allinteractive newsletter
- Networking and supporting more inclusive activities in Herefordshire
Taster sessions have included activities with Growing Local, Wyedean Canoe Club, Aerial Fun with EverybodyDance, Courtyard workshops, adapted bike sessions, under 5’s music sessions, and family swim sessions at Halo.
For more ideas download the Allinteractive Activities Longlist
Contact Angela Martin
T: 01568 614908 or