Take the kids along to The Waterworks Museum – Hereford this half term for some great fun Junk Modelling. Part of Kids in Museums activity days.
Children love to glue and sellotape together recycled household items (boxes, cartons, tubes, bottles & cardboard) to make and then decorate junk-models to take home.
This is the first children’s school holiday event of the year at the Waterworks Museum. No booking required – just drop in. Open 11am – 3pm.
Suitable for ages 5-11 (younger visitors with
Notes for events/open days in 2020
• The Museum is open every Tuesday from 11am – 4pm. New in 2020: Between April – October additional engines can be seen in
operation (but not the steam engines).
• On a family open-day the Museum is open from 12-4pm, with all engines working from 1pm.
• FREE ADMISSION FOR: (i) Visitors under 16; (ii) Essential carers attending with a disabled visitor; (iii) Museum Members.
• New for 2020: Buy an Annual Adult Pass at Reception (£10) and gain 12 months’ free admission from date of purchase
• The children’s Heritage Water Park will normally be open between March and October 2020.
• Please monitor the Museum website and Facebook/Twitter for possible other special attractions on family open-days.