Newton Court Cider Tour
Join Newton Court Cider on the edge of Leominster in North Herefordshire for a Cider Tour on Friday 21st July.
£25 per adult for the tour, tasting and a delicious Ploughmans Lunch.
Some of the questions you might have answered on one of our cider tours:
- How can you tell if an apple is ripe?
- How many litres of apple juice do you get out of a tonne of apples?
- What’s the difference between perry and apple cider?
- Why is frost important to cider making?
- How does our organic flock of sheep help with the cider production?
As well as cider and perry to taste, Newton Court make their our own pressed apple juice – so whether you’re a tippler or a driver you can enjoy the event.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01568 611721.
Fees & Tickets
Event LocationNewton Court, Newton, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0PF
Organiser: Newton Court Cider