Open Nature Photography Course | Early Summer
Capture the wonder of the seasons. Take a guided walk through our arboretum accompanied by a passionate and experienced photographer, Julian John who has a deep love for nature. Julian has been running photography workshops and guided walks for 10 years and nothing gives him more pleasure then helping people to develop those skills.
The 4 week photography workshop will give you an introduction to nature photography and by the end you will be:
- Confident in using your camera and have a clear understanding of the technical aspects of photography and camera settings
- Learn and apply the rules of composition enabling you to create beautiful images.
- Understand the importance of lighting and how managing light can make your images more professional.
- Use perspective to help you create your style as well as shape and form to make your images stand out.
- Editing your images
- The importance of being in tune with nature and the ethics of photography.
- Understanding what makes a great image and bringing together all the skills you will learn to improve as a nature photographer.
The sessions are held at Queenswood on consecutive Saturdays at the same time each week.