Allinteractive invites you to join 2 amazing FREE online Storytelling Courses.
Sal Tonge’s Sensational STORIES!
1pm-2.30pm Wed, 27th January and 3rd February 2021
Switch to a new style of online Sensational Storytelling Course and share tales with Musician, storyteller and course leader, Sal Tonge
These 2 sessions are:
- practical and adaptable for different ages, abilities and talents.
- for parents, carers and people spending time with children and young people with disabilities and additional support needs.
- creative, adaptable ways to expand storytelling and communication.
- practical guidance to deliver a session, engage the senses and materials to use.
- useful sources for Storytime and a story script, including creating structure.
- understanding of how this work can enhance Communication and bonding.
Sally Tonge lives in Shropshire and works nationally. Up to COVID-19 Lockdown, Sal was storyteller in Residence at Severndale Specialist Academy in Shrewsbury and has worked with Allinteractive Inclusive Under5s Herefordshire. Sal works extensively with people living with autism and complex multiple disabilities. Sal is a former Director of the Society for Storytelling. Her performances, training courses, conference workshops and sessions are highly valued by libraries, museums, and schools. http://sallytonge.co.uk/general
Allinteractive works with children and young people with disabilities and their families. The project promotes and develops inclusive and accessible activities, venues and events in Herefordshire. www.marchesfamilynetwork.co.uk
To book and for more details contact Angela Martin at Allinteractive 07541748953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org