St Michael’s Hospice Lights
- 5.30pm – 6.00pm – Guest arrival and welcome drink of Espresso Martini supplied by Black Mountains Botanicals
- 6.15pm – 6.45pm – Gin tasting experience, sample three of Black Mountain Botanicals most popular tipples! The sampling experience is accompanied with an Apres Ski themed menu of bean feast stew followed by a sweet treat with a roll of Kaiserschmarrn!
- 6.45pm – 7.00pm – Witness the spectacle of the magical Lights switch on from the vantage point of the roof-top terrace
- 7.00pm – 8.30pm – Stroll through the magical lights trail within in the confines of the garden after which why not take in a spot of shopping in our Christmas village.
- 8.30pm – Time to depart but don’t leave without collecting your goody bag full of festive treats!
Tickets include a welcome drink, apres ski themed cuisine, Black Mountain Botanicals gin tasting experience, light switch on event, entertainment & shopping village, plus a goody bag on departure.
Two dates are available to book; 2 and 3 December.
Fees & Tickets
Event LocationSt Michael's Hospice, Bartestree, Hereford HR1 4HA
Organiser: Black Mountains Botanicals