Oaker Wood are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their small office team. The role would be part time maternity cover with potential to become a permanent part time position for the right candidate.
Based at the Activity site near Kingsland, Leominster the office is in the heart of the woodland activity site.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Process Sales and Purchase Ledger
• Credit Control
• Bank Reconciliations
• Process VAT returns
• Process Year End accounts
• Process fortnightly payroll
• Produce yearly management accounts to report to the MD
• Manage the company pension scheme
Skills and experience required:
• Candidates should be competent in managing payroll and bookkeeping.
• Experience in Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll is essential.
• Knowledge will be expected of VAT rates and rules as well as the payroll compliance processes and procedures.
• Competence in Microsoft Excel is essential.
• Ability to manage own time, set own work schedule and to hit deadlines
Part time: 16 hours per week (2 days or 4 part days)
• Company pension
• Free parking
• Flexible working
• 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
Applications to be sent by email: email@example.com
Send a CV and covering email explaining why you are interested in the position and why you think you would be suitable, detailing relevant experience.
Deadline for Applications: 30th September 2020
Interview date: w/c 12th October 2020