Brobury House, gardens and two holiday rental cottages are set on the banks of the River Wye in Herefordshire near Bredwardine, Hay on Wye.
Rose and Lilac Cottages are situated within the eight acres of Brobury House Gardens. They offer homely, secluded accommodation in peaceful surroundings. The cottages overlook the main lawn with a backdrop of mature trees. All eight acres of gardens are for your enjoyment during your stay.
The cottages offer the perfect retreat for those wishing to enjoy the beautiful countryside of Herefordshire and the Welsh Marches. Artists, Bibliophiles, Historians, Birdwatchers and Walkers will all find much to engage their interest in this idyllic rural environment set against the glorious backdrop of the River Wye.
Each cosy cottage offers:
- A spacious kitchen with modern utility facilities
- Comfortable dining and living room facilities
- Open fires with free logs
- Two bedrooms, one double and one twin, sleeping four people
- Good size bathrooms with shower over bath and a second separate toilet
- Free wi-fi
- Lovely views across the lawns
Available all year round for weekly letting.
Short breaks are normally winter season only.
Pets are welcome by arrangement.
Please respect the current COVID distancing rules when visiting (minimum 2m separation)Book direct