COVID-19 update – As the majority of weddings and receptions are booked well in advance, Brobury will continue to display the full range of services below. Whilst strictly adhering to Government Covid-19 legislation, hopefully the rules will continue to lessen as we all move forward. If you need advice please call Pru on 01981 500229.
Your wedding at Brobury House in the heart of Herefordshire countryside will hold that special touch ensured by owners Pru and Keith Cartwright. Holding your wedding here will give you exclusive use of the stunning grounds and house.
The exceptionally beautiful gardens and grounds, positioned high above the river Wye, provide the perfect setting for wonderful photographs of your wedding day.
- You will have exclusive use of the house and grounds.
- Brobury House is licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies seating up to 100 guests in the conservatory, up to a 70 guests in the drawing room.
- Wedding receptions for more than 40 people are marquee-based.
- Accommodation: B&B for up to 6 people in the main house and two holiday cottages sleep a further 8 people.
- You choose your caterer or marquee company.
- No charge for corkage.
- Experience and knowledge is on hand to direct you to skilled and reliable florists, cake makers, caterers etc and if you would like Pru will organize a complete package for you.