Hampton Court Castle near Leominster are looking for a Digital Marketer to join the team.
In this role, you will work to promote every aspect of the business. This will include marketing Hampton Court Castle as a stunning wedding venue, telling the world about the exciting public events held there and soon, promoting the new onsite holiday cottages!
This can be either a part-time or full-time job depending on the applicant. There may be some requirement to work outside of standard business hours at certain times though, including weekends and bank holidays if there are special events or absences.
A competitive rate of pay will be offered for the right person.
Working at Hampton Court Castle – Hampton Court Castle is a 15th century castle based between Leominster and Hereford, operating as a seasonal visitor attraction. Customers visit to see the formal gardens, take castle tours, relax in the amazing surroundings and visit the Gift Shop and Orangery Cafe. There are a variety of public events throughout the season.
In addition, you can have fabulous weddings and private function in the castle, and there will soon be a holiday cottage complex on site. This project has been delayed by the pandemic, but the first units will go live in 2021.
The Team – With ambitious growth plans the company are looking to build a strong team over the coming years. As such, there will be a need of different marketing skill sets and are therefore they are interested to receive applications from a variety of different people. At least to some extent, the role can be made to complement the skillset of the successful candidate and the rest of the team. So, whether your skills are in digital marketing, content creation or software/analytics, please send in an application as you may be a great fit.
Responsibilities and Duties – As stated above, the exact responsibilities will depend on the skillset of the successful candidate but might include the following:
- Carrying out market research relevant to each area of the business.
- Coordinating paid advertising campaigns both online and in print, and reporting on performance.
- Organising and creating written content for blogs, social media and email newsletters, working with other employees and external contributors.
- Monitoring website content and updating our listings on other websites.
- Interacting with potential customers through social media and other tools.
- Assisting in other areas of the business, particularly at busy times.
Skills and Qualifications –
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Strong IT skills and competent in using Microsoft Office/Google Docs and marketing applications (e.g. analytics platforms, blogging tools, email marketing tools etc).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and adhere to deadlines.
- Positive and friendly nature.
- Relevant marketing qualifications an advantage.
Requirements – Eligible to work in the UK. Full driving license and own transport.
Benefits – Staff discounts in Orangery and Gift Shop. Free onsite parking.
Closing Date – Applications will be reviewed as received and ideally the successful candidate will start by the new year.