The Herefordshire Guild of Craftsmen is a group of skilled artists and craft workers who earn a living by their craft and live or work in and around the beautiful county of Herefordshire.
Founded in 1953 to promote craftsmanship within the county, the guild is a non profit making co-operative providing marketing and exhibition opportunities to its members while encouraging networking and social interaction to like-minded professionals.
Strength of numbers has allowed access to world renowned events including the RHS Malvern Spring Festival and Three Choirs Festival and members also sell individually through galleries, other events and online.
- Ledbury Easter Show 20-27 April Ledbury Market House
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival May 9th-12th – 3 Counties Showground
- Hay Festival 23 May – 2 June Hay Festival Site
- Royal Three Counties Show June 14th-16th – 3 Counties Showground
- Three Choirs Festival July 26th-3rd August – Gloucester Cathedral
- Malvern Autumn Show Sept. 28th-29th – 3 Counties Showground
- Ledbury Christmas Show 30 November 21 December (closed Sundays) Ledbury Market House