Chase Distillery are hiring a Logistics Team Leader reporting to the Warehouse & Distribution Manager. This role will manage warehouse processes and the team in order to ensure there is a high quality delivery service to all customers.
- Location: Chase Distillery, Herefordshire
- Hours : Monday – Friday 7am to 4.30pm with some additional hours as required
- Remuneration & benefits: competitive package based on experience
- Bonus: A discretionary annual company bonus
- Manage the warehouse & despatch team to effectively control raw material & finished product and deliver our premium products to schedule, whilst maintaining a safe, efficient, high quality and cost-effective process with maximum utilisation of resources
- Organising, motivating & developing the team to ensure they are working to their full potential
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for area of responsibility as required, ensuring all members of the team understand requirements and are trained appropriately
- Ensuring safety & quality standards are maintained and improved
- Maintain records of stock movements, managing monthly and adhoc stock takes ensuring alignment with all systems
- Work with the Warehouse & Logistics Manager to improve Stock Controls and plan for seasonal uplift, growth, labour utilisation and reduce stock losses.
- Assist the Warehouse & Logistics Manager with managing budgets, controls, standards and projects driving improvements and cost saving ideas where appropriate
- Comply with and ensure all of the team adhere to Chase policies, standards and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven warehouse/despatch management experience, with a solid understanding of accuracy, efficiency, safety and quality requirements whilst engaging a team to deliver outstanding results
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing with the ability to work across departments to achieve solutions
- Strong computer skills with the ability to interpret, analyse data with appropriate actions
- An organised individual with attention to detail
And most importantly………We are a small, yet fast growing team of passionate individuals, the right candidate will very much be a team player and have an all hands-on deck, flexible can-do attitude to support as required.
- Send your CV to HR@chasedistillery.co.uk by Wednesday 7th October 2020 with the subject title ‘Logistics Team Leader’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role.
- For the successful shortlisted candidates, interviews will take place in Mid October at our Distillery in Herefordshire and final interviews by End October.
About Chase Distillery
Chase Distillery is based in Preston Wynne, Herefordshire, and was started by William Chase in 2008 with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry as pioneers of the first field to bottle distillery in Britain.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail outlets around the world and have increased our international presence into over 40 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people.