Meadow Arts is recruiting a new Education and Engagement Manager. We’d like to meet people with creative flair who can bring new, innovative outreach ideas and experience to our work.
The successful person will:
- Have experience of managing and/or delivering arts engagement activities, including working with schools and underserved communities, such as those living and/or learning in rural areas
- Understand inclusive engagement practice and have a passion to develop this approach
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive outlook.
- Have knowledge of monitoring and evaluating projects
- Investigate and test new ways of increasing the range of digital engagement outputs (e.g. downloadable activities, online workshops etc.)
- Continue to explore and invest in existing partnerships and develop new ones
- Think strategically and creatively
- Have a passion for delivering unique, high-quality contemporary arts programme
- Enjoy working within a small and busy team
Meadow Arts has a small team of five staff members (including this role), all working part-time in the rural West Midlands to bring contemporary art to people who might not usually get to engage with it. We believe that excellent contemporary art has the power to encourage new ideas and expand horizons.
We work with partner venues to produce our exhibitions, putting artworks and art projects into places like outdoor and indoor public spaces; stately homes (for example with National Trust and English Heritage); libraries; museums; churches; cathedrals; colleges and universities – we are open to ideas and want to inspire and challenge people.
Our aim is to become a truly inclusive organisation with a workforce and audience as diverse as the communities we serve. We believe that what we do will have greater impact if our organisation better reflects the region in which we work and we therefore welcome applications from those who will bring a difference.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Tuesday 6th April 2021
Visit the website to download the full job pack here: www.meadowarts.org/about-meadow-arts/opportunities