Westons Cider Fork Lift Driver
Based in the Herefordshire village of Much Marcle, Westons Cider is an independent cider-making Company, making premium award-winning cider since 1880.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Yard Team for a Forklift Truck Driver.
The Forklift Truck Driver role involves assisting with the day-to-day operations of the yard and, supporting both Distribution and Production Teams on site. Key duties include; ensuring the accurate, efficient and effective loading of all goods-out on to vehicles, using scanners for the efficient processing of stock, ensuring that loads are securely palletised and correctly loaded for, and to be responsible for ensuring the correct bottles are offloaded as per the production requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience/ qualifications:
- Experience working within a warehousing/production environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Ability to build good rapport with internal stakeholders;
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence;
- Previous shunting experience is advantageous.
This is a full time, permanent position role.
If you like the sound of what you are hearing and think you have got the skills needed to join our family business, then apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent