Tenbury Apple Fest is from 10am-5pm
at Burgage Recreational Area
Each year Tenbury Wells, The Town in the Orchard, celebrates the Mighty Apple with a one day event including:
- Blacksmith and Willow Craft Demonstrations
- Apple Juicing demonstrations
- Apple identification area
- Craft & food market area
- Entertainment Marquee area.
- Over 250 varieties of apples & pears on show provided by Frank P Matthews
More details on the 2016 programme of events coming soon
Over the past years the event has grown from being in the streets of Tenbury and the car park to its present home on The Burgage. There is a limited amount of disabled parking available onsite.
T: 01584 818502/01584 890007