The Ultimate Herefordshire, The Marches and Wye Valley Guide Books 2020 are now open for bookings. These are the only comprehensive guides there are for our area.
Be in all 3 editions editions for the price of 1.
As the county’s leading destination marketing company, we know that your visitors don’t all find the area or you, online.
Complementing our digital promotions, these big beautiful printed annual guides to the area are tried and tested as an unrivalled reference tool for Herefordshire, The Marches and Wye Valley for those that like something in their hand, their pocket, their bag, to scribble in, to kick back and enjoy anywhere – no WIFI required.
With over 100 pages, these high quality FREE all-in-one books go across the nation in their thousands, by demand, right to your potential customers.
Make sure they see you in it.
How many and where?
- 25,000 copies are ordered by, and delivered FREE, to visitor destinations across the country and county, and by local tourism providers just like you, all by demand (so no waste and genuine uptake).
- We also hand them out at the many national and regional shows we promote Herefordshire at, inc the British Tourism & Travel Show, Three Counties Shows, Food & Drink Shows, Festivals, Business Expos, Country Fairs and more.
- The travel press and media love it too
What do you get?
- Inclusion in a valued quality product that people keep, share and actually use.
- Free inclusion in our additional downloadable digital turn-the-page version, complete with a hyperlink to your own website.
- A targeted audience actively looking for places to eat, sleep and enjoy.
- Your location on the handy county map.
- A tried and trusted product representing your county.
- Readership of over 250,000 people.
- Free supply to your business.
QUARTER PAGE: £265 (ESL Members £225)
HALF PAGE: £385 (ESL Members £325)
FULL PAGE: £650 (ESL Members £545)
DOUBLE PAGE: £995 (ESL Members £775)
All prices subject to VAT
“We have enjoyed visiting places and events found in the Ultimate Herefordshire Guide and would very much like to receive the 2019 edition as soon as it’s available, to continue the fun.”
Mr Foley (tourism visitor) Wolverhampton via email requesting his next edition.