Win a 2 night 4 star holiday to Herefordshire – Attendees of the British Tourism & Travel Show at the NEC in Birmingham 16-17 March 2016, will have the chance to win a wonderful country escape to north Herefordshire.
Just come to the Eat Sleep Herefordshire stand on either day and enter your details via business card (we have blank cards on which you can write your relevant details if you don’t have one).
The prize is a 2 night stay at glorious Lowe Farm Bed & Breakfast, set on a 200 acre working farm in beautiful Pembridge, along north Herefordshire’s famous Black & White Village route.
Lowe Farm is an award-winning Visit England 4 Star Gold bed and breakfast renowned for its high standards and customer service.
The winner will enjoy breakfast for the duration of their stay and further nights can be booked at the usual room rate.
See below for competition terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Minx Media Ltd company no. 5739418 on behalf on Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire, which is a company of Minx Media Ltd.
- Employees of these businesses, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via submission of your business card or name, business, tel and email details, into the entry box at the British Tourism & Travel Show 16-17 March 2016 Birmingham NEC. Remote entries are not permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm 17.3.16. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry person is permitted. Entrants must be 18 or over. The prize is a stay for 2 consecutive nights in a twin or double room, for a maximum of 2 people sharing one room. It includes breakfast. Further meals and expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- The location of the prize holiday is unable to accept children under 16 or pets. Dates to redeem your prize are between 01.10.16 and 31.03.17 subject to availability, and exclude 23.12.16 – 02.01.17 and 10.02.17 – 17.01.17.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Entrants may receive marketing information from the organiser from which they can unsubscribe. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.