ESL promotes Herefordshire at all the big shows. Last week we were at The Royal Three Counties Show where once again TeamESL’s mobile Tourist Information stand was in prime position for visitors and over 1000 copies of the Ultimate Herefordshire Guide 2017 were given out. Visitors included Lady Darnley, Adam Henson and a live interview with Sunshine Radio.
So far this year we’ve already been to:
- The NEC British Tourism & Travel Show
- Hereford Means Business
- Meet Your Future (at Hereford Colleges with our tourism jobs board)
- The Food & Drink Trade Show in Malvern
- Hellens Garden Festival
- THE Business Event at Hereford Racecourse
- The Royal Three Counties Show (in that sweltering heat!)
This means that the tens of thousands of visitors to those shows can all be reminded about Herefordshire and our members who represent the amazing places to eat, sleep and live life to the full in the county.
As well as a big stand with lots of our member leaflets to give out, we sometimes have a little entertainment, like the free pottery taster sessions from Eastnor Pottery, or our ‘Meet the Author’ event where David J Vaughan signed copies of his great Little Book of Herefordshire or even the odd goodie bag.
Of course people love going away with their free 2017 copy of our Ultimate Herefordshire guide, packed with leisure and pleasure information in a handy pocket sized booklet.
Come and see us during the rest of the year at:
- Shobdon Food & Flying Festival 1-2 July
- Hereford Food Festival 1-2 July
- Kington Show 9 September
- The Autumn Show at Three Counties 23-24 September
And find out about all the things you’ve been missing in beautiful Herefordshire.
If you would like to be promoted on our stand, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or T:07713 243869 to find out how.