The Waterworks Museum, Hereford are hosting a stationary engine rally on the forecourt.
Members of the Herefordshire & District Preservation Society and others will be showing their stationary engines in operation on the Museum forecourt on Easter Day.
Further details for events/open days in 2020
• The Museum is open every Tuesday from 11am – 4pm. New in 2020: Between April – October additional engines can be seen in
operation (but not the steam engines).
• On a family open-day the Museum is open from 12-4pm, with all engines working from 1pm.
• FREE ADMISSION FOR: (i) Visitors under 16; (ii) Essential carers attending with a disabled visitor; (iii) Museum Members.
• New for 2020: Buy an Annual Adult Pass at Reception (£10) and gain 12 months’ free admission from date of purchase
• The children’s Heritage Water Park will normally be open between March and October 2020.
• Please monitor the Museum website and Facebook/Twitter for possible other special attractions on family open-days.
Established in 1974, the museum is an independent working museum concerned primarily, but not exclusively, with the story of the supply of water for public consumption from earliest habitation to the close of the 20th century.
Learn more about Hereford