Burton Court – For guests seeking a relaxed setting for weekend getaways, change of scenery, sports and cultural events or for family occasions.
You need look no further than this historic family residence nestled in stunning rural north Herefordshire.
Arrive through large gates and up a sweeping drive to a magnificent Mansion where you will receive a welcoming, homely feel as a guest, overlaid with an unmistakable historic grandeur. Admire the fine cantilevered staircase as you ascend to one of the fabulous comfortable bedroom suites. With wonderful high ceilings and spacious bathrooms, the luxurious bedrooms provide far reaching views over the surrounding parkland and to the Herefordshire and Welsh hills beyond. Both bedrooms boast views of Hay bluff.
The accommodation is spacious, exclusive and quiet whilst having an undertone of Regency elegance. Fabulous crisp white linen, waffle dressing gowns and lovely toiletries are on hand and if you need to keep up with the pace of modern life, the rooms also have large freeview televisions, integrated radios with docking station in the bathrooms and wifi access throughout.
Accessible to Leominster town and the area’s award winning dining venues, there is always somewhere to go and something to see from this lovely venue.
Burton Court Weddings
Burton Court weddings are tailored to be as individual occasion that should be cherished. Your wedding can be small or grand, Burton Court is the perfect venue.
Your celebrations can be held in stunning period rooms inside the house and outside in our beautiful landscaped gardens overlooking Herefordshire’s beautiful countryside.
Burton Court offers all the finery of a grand house with the warmth and charm of a country home. As a much-loved family home we have a genuine ‘lived-in feel’ that provides a special ambiance for yourselves and your guests, one of the reasons we are such a highly sought-after Herefordshire wedding venue.
“What a beautiful day we had. Everything turned out great and it was so nice to know that you were there to make sure it all went smoothly. Your house and grounds made the perfect setting for our special day a day we’ll never forget. Thanks again!” Cheryl & Damien
Wedding Receptions are tailored to be individual and flexibility is paramount to the owners. Depending on the weather and your wishes the gardens can cater for a spectacular wedding reception too with a grand marquee.
Evening parties are catered for seamlessly as the layout of the house works perfect for this.
Civil Ceremony & Church
- Fully licensed to host civil ceremonies and civil partnerships in all three of the main rooms:-
- The Edwardian Room boasts dual aspect views of the garden and has wonderful natural light.
- The Great Hall, is a remarkable survival of medieval architecture. Dating from 1330 it has been used as a Court of law for hundreds of years and now provides a spectacular baronial setting for the wedding service.
- The Regency Room, as the name suggests, is full of the elegance of this romantic period with sumptuous bay windows and ornate cornicing.
- For those looking for a church service then you are spoilt for choice – with beautiful churches in amongst the black and white villages that surround Burton Court.
- Blessings can be held outside in the gardens.