UPDATE: Open on July 6th 2020 for touring, all facilities will be open. The café on park at Lucksall will only be doing a take-away option to begin with and they will be assessing the situation hopefully aiming to re-open for dining-in later in the month.
Welcome to the Multi Award winning Lucksall Caravan Park, one of the best 5 Star Rural Holiday Parks in the UK, set in the picturesque Wye Valley. Lucksall Park is boarded by the River Wye on one side and 90+ Acres of Woodland reserve with many walking trails. Lucksall is ideal for those looking for the outdoor experience -walking, fishing, canoeing & wild life watching.
Season Open 1st March – 30th November
- Holiday Homes For Sale Brand New & Pre-owned
- Welcome Touring Caravans, Motorhomes, Tents etc
- Large level hardstanding & grass pitches
- Seasonal Touring Caravan Pitches
- Glamping Pods for Hire
- Heated toilet & shower facilities, disabled room.
- Laundry & washing up areas
- Motorhome service point
- Family friendly
- Children’s Play area
- Dog friendly
- Bus stop at entrance to Hereford
- On-site shop (fully licensed & well stocked)
- On-site Riverside Bar & Eatery (Fully licensed with many Local Ciders and Ales can be enjoyed overlooking the River Wye)
- Launching / landing- direct access to the River Wye Just a short drive to many
- Wye Valley Walk
Easy access to Historic locations; Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye, Hereford containing the Cathedral and Mappa Mundi and many more. There is so much to see and do.Book now
Also see Orleton Holiday Home Park