Moorhall Farm is a traditional Grade II listed farmhouse situated just off the A44 on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border; 4 miles outside the market town of Bromyard and on the outskirts of the village of Whitbourne.
Boasts modern and traditional elements. There are six bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen with Aga and range cooker, games/boot room, and a choice of two sitting rooms, one with a wood burner.
At a Glance
– Sleeps 12 + 4 children
– 6 Bedrooms (2 on ground floor)
– Wi Fi
– Open Fire/Underfloor Heating
– Washing Machine
– Microwave, Electric Range & Aga
– Pub/Shop < 1 mile
– Off-Road Parking
– Cot Available
– Highchair Available
– Local, fully qualified child carer available
– Minimum of a three night stay
– Pet friendly – please ask for more details when booking