MAKE SURE YOU’RE ‘GOOD TO GO’
Has your destination got the official Visit England marque to tell your customers, guests and visitors that they can be with you in confidence of government guidelines for Covid-Safety?
To find out how get it click here and then showcase it with pride.
JOIN OUR FREE CAMPAIGN TO ATTRACT LOCAL AND EXTERNAL FOOTFLOW – open to Members and Non-Members
Far from being post-Covid, we know we’re still in the thick of things, and you are having to get REALLY creative with how you keep your business afloat and navigate the ever-changing Government rules and regs.
We want to help you to promote what you’re doing, with a simple message that can attract not just the limited visitors but your local customers too.
How to get involved
Designed for social media across the 3 platforms of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, we’ve created a series of #Hashtags for different tourism, leisure and lifestyle sectors, along with a vibrant postcard-style graphic.
- Either use the ready-made graphic or your own stock image (just click on an image above to download it)
- Include the relevant #Hashtag for your sector along with #Herefordshire in your post body text.
- Use one sector hashtag in each post for clarity
- Use a different sector hashtag in seperate posts whenever relevant if required.
The #Hashtag and #Herefordshire is the most important thing.
We will LIKE, SHARE & ENGAGE with your posts whenever we can …. and the idea is that you will do the same wherever you see these tags to support your fellow businesses and amplify the Herefordshire message. We’ll be engaging bloggers and influencers too, so Herefordshire’s identity will gain strength for 2021.
This campaign will run until March 2021
"Heidi is a very energetic promoter of all aspects of tourism in Herefordshire. Eat Sleep Live often have the highest..."Kevin Braybrook
"Friendly efficient and fabulous thing to belong to & goes without saying it's great value for money, wouldn't hesitate to..."Mel Potter
From our local offices, Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire is much more than just a website; we are funded entirely by our Members, working hard to bring them not only incredible direct value but also supporting the bigger picture of creating awareness and attracting people into Herefordshire. We also produce The Ultimate Herefordshire, The Wye Valley and The Marches Guides. For more details and pricing for the new 2021 editions of the guides, click here.
There are lots of benefits to Tourism membership with ESL Herefordshire including:
- Social Media – Exposure on all of our platforms (whether you are on Social Media or not) Instagram, Twitter & Facebook and Pinterest
- Receive member e-newsletters – We keep you posted about local and industry news & media opportunities
- Public e-newsletters – to 1000s of committed subscribers who want to know What’s On and with whom we share your news and events
- Member Forums – Networking with industry speakers held at interesting venues around the county
- Press and PR – We create media stories about Herefordshire, invite Press visits and we will always mention relevant members to press
- Your Job vacancies advertised – on our Jobs board and through our social media and public digital market
- Group Travel – We create visitor itineraries that could include you and promote to Coach companies, Group Travel organisers and Travel Agencies
- Discounts – Preferential member rates on all ESL products and training
- Exposure at national & local shows – We attend shows such as The British Tourism & Travel show in Birmingham and regional public shows acting as a mobile tourist information centre. We will take your brochures and leaflets. We take our Ultimate Herefordshire Guides with us too.
- Get £10 OFF your own business Membership renewal for each new business you refer to us that becomes a new ESL Member.
- Website advert – Anyone searching can easily find you on our website. We promote the link to you directly through our other marketing channels. Be in a central search spot for Herefordshire. Being on our website increases SEO for your business
- Official Partners
Does it work?
We have seen a definite increase in foot flow at The Weir this year, and the only thing we have done differently is working with Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire. It is obviously making a real difference to Herefordshire. The Weir, National Trust
The Waterworks Museum has subscribed to the Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire service for a couple of years now and it represents very good value for money for a charity with a limited budget. Heidi and her team at ESL, who are very responsive and flexible, are to be congratulated on the profile that they now give to Herefordshire and its too often ‘hidden attractions.’ Richard Curtis (Chairman – Waterworks Museum)
Absolutely loving the work done by Eat Sleep Live. I believe they have put Herefordshire on the map in all aspects of tourism and their professional well rounded support of all the various members is commendable. We very often share their glorious Facebook posts which provides such valuable content for our own page. Thank you Heidi and team ESL #lovingyourwork Sandy Hanson MD Caplor Property
The Eat Sleep Live team knows everyone personally and works tirelessly to promote the county, our guests can’t wait for every new edition of this book Juliet Williams Lowe Farm B&B
We have had great coverage and fantastic feedback from people using this great little guide. Thank you Eat sleep live team Jo Stephens Trumpet corner tearoom and gallery
Play your part in the Tourism Revolution to keep visitors returning to glorious Herefordshire and your business. For details and Membership forms click on your category below, or feel free to discuss or arrange a visit on T: 07713 243869 E:email@example.com
We look forward to working with you