Become a Tourism Member
From our local offices, Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire is much more than just a website; we are funded entirely by our Members, working hard to bring them not only incredible direct value but also supporting the bigger picture of creating awareness and attracting people into Herefordshire. We also produce The Ultimate Herefordshire and The Marches Guide. For more details and pricing for the new 2020 editions of the guides, click here.
There are lots of benefits to Tourism membership with ESL Herefordshire including:
- Social Media – Exposure on all of our platforms (whether you are on Social Media or not) Instagram, Twitter & Facebook and Pinterest
- Receive member e-newsletters – We keep you posted about local and industry news & media opportunities
- Public e-newsletters – to 1000s of committed subscribers who want to know What’s On and with whom we share your news and events
- Member Forums – Networking with industry speakers held at interesting venues around the county
- Press and PR – We create media stories about Herefordshire, invite Press visits and we will always mention relevant members to press
- Your Job vacancies advertised – on our Jobs board and through our social media and public digital market
- Group Travel – We create visitor itineraries that could include you and promote to Coach companies, Group Travel organisers and Travel Agencies
- Discounts – Preferential member rates on all ESL products and training
- Exposure at national & local shows – We attend shows such as The British Tourism & Travel show in Birmingham and regional public shows acting as a mobile tourist information centre. We will take your brochures and leaflets. We take our Ultimate Herefordshire Guides with us too.
- Get £10 OFF your own business Membership renewal for each new business you refer to us that becomes a new ESL Member.
- Website advert – Anyone searching can easily find you on our website. We promote the link to you directly through our other marketing channels. Be in a central search spot for Herefordshire. Being on our website increases SEO for your business
- There are lots more Membership Benefits and Partnership Perks too
Does it work?
We have seen a definite increase in foot flow at The Weir this year, and the only thing we have done differently is working with Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire. It is obviously making a real difference to Herefordshire. The Weir, National Trust
The Waterworks Museum has subscribed to the Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire service for a couple of years now and it represents very good value for money for a charity with a limited budget. Heidi and her team at ESL, who are very responsive and flexible, are to be congratulated on the profile that they now give to Herefordshire and its too often ‘hidden attractions.’ Richard Curtis (Chairman – Waterworks Museum)
Absolutely loving the work done by Eat Sleep Live. I believe they have put Herefordshire on the map in all aspects of tourism and their professional well rounded support of all the various members is commendable. We very often share their glorious Facebook posts which provides such valuable content for our own page. Thank you Heidi and team ESL #lovingyourwork Sandy Hanson MD Caplor Property
The Eat Sleep Live team knows everyone personally and works tirelessly to promote the county, our guests can’t wait for every new edition of this book Juliet Williams Lowe Farm B&B
We have had great coverage and fantastic feedback from people using this great little guide. Thank you Eat sleep live team Jo Stephens Trumpet corner tearoom and gallery
Play your part in the Tourism Revolution to keep visitors returning to glorious Herefordshire and your business. For details and Membership forms click on your category below, or feel free to discuss or arrange a visit on T: 07713 243869 E:email@example.com
We look forward to working with you