Little Canwood house is in beautiful Woolhope, Herefordshire
Little Canwood House sleeps 7+1 and is situated in the heart of beautiful rolling Herefordshire countryside offering wonderful rural views over farmland.
It has been lovingly restored to a high 5 Star standard (rated by the Tourist Board and a Gold Award winner) and offers the perfect blend of lovely traditional features mixed with modern conveniences to accommodate groups of families and friends.
The house has 3 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom (with a pull out guest bed).
There are 3 bathrooms in total.
The house benefits from FIBRE OPTIC BROADBAND and Sky TV.
With the M50 motorway just twenty minutes away, Little Canwood House is easily accessible and surrounded by spectacularly beautiful countryside offering miles of bridle paths and quiet lanes to explore by foot or bike.
- Sky TV
- FREE WIFI
- FREE parking
- TASSIMO coffee machine
- Washing machine,tumble dryer, fridge,freezer, kettle, toaster, microwave,hair dryers
- BBQ & outdoor furniture
- Egyptian linen & towels provided
- High chair & cot available
- Freeview TV, video, DVD, CD
- Handmade kitchen with granite tops
- Local pubs with delicious food
- Local sports amenities
- Golf courses near by
- Superb country walks
- On farm next to Forestry Commission woodland