- Sleeps 6
- Sleeps 8
Thatch Close Cottages
Self Catering Cottages
Thatch Close Cottages are quality self-catering cottages in idyllic countryside that is an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’, close to Symonds Yat, the Wye Valley & Forest of Dean in South Herefordshire.
Whether you are a family, a couple, with dogs or have accessibility requirements, there are quality self-catering cottages to suit your needs. Each cottage sleeps 2-4 people with a notable difference to Valley View Cottage as it provides mobility accessibility for guests who use wheelchairs either independently or with assistance as the whole cottage is on the ground floor.
All 3 cottages include the following:
- VisitEngland 4 Star Gold
- Private Parking
- Same facilities at all cottages
- All cottages are no smoking
- They are at the same location
- The cottages offer independent privacy from each other but flexibility too as they can be inter-linked.
- They all provide the same accessible support for guests with visual and hearing impairments
- Same level of service from the Thatch Close Cottages team
- They all have the same hearing accesibility facilities and vidual accessibility facilities.
Also, if you have a larger group, the cottages can be inter-linked in the following combinations, so you can have your own privacy and come together :
- Cider Cottage and Brambles Barn, creating shared living space for 6 people
- Brambles Barn and Valley View, creating shared living space for 6 people
- Cider Cottage, Brambles Barn and Valley View, creating shared living space for 8 people
Dogs welcome too.