- Disabled access
- Groups welcome
- Parking on-site
- Wi-Fi available
Dunfield House – How good the world can be.
Set high on a hill, standing in 15 acres of gardens and parkland, this beautiful activity centre in an ideal rural location, that allows your group to meet together as a community.
Dunfield offers excellent facilities for youth, schools education and family groups to meet together and run their own programmes. They offer a fully catered service for 25 – 90 and self catering for up to 25 people in their Stables accommodation.
- Fully catered bunk style accommodation for up to 70 guests
- Home cooked meals are wholesome and plentiful using local produce where possible
- Set in 15 acres of lawned terraces, woodlands and streams
- Plenty of outdoor areas for football, volleyball and team games and make believe play – there is even the chance to build a dam
- Campfire sites
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Suitable for schools, family gatherings, church groups
You may have a clear programme you want to follow, however, if you have never run an activity before Nicole (Operations Manager) will be happy to discuss programme options with you based onsite or in the local area and will assist you through the booking and planning stages. Nicole, along with managers Sally and Mike, will be there during your visit to ensure that the site runs smoothly to enable you to focus on enjoying the activities you have planned.
Self catering at The Stables sleeps up to 25, perfect for large family get-togethers, walking groups (Kington is famous for its walks) and a well-equipped environment for children and adults alike. The catering size kitchen is fully equipped and bedrooms are bunkhouse style, plus a wonderful barn style lounge with plenty of seating and cosy woodburner.
The gardens and countryside are your playground, and Dunfield’s heated swimming pool provides an extra element of entertainment.